HSE First Aid Triangular Bandage
- Re-usable, hardwearing bandages ideal for training.
- A compliance dressing.
- Used to immobilise, support and protect arms, shoulders and ribs.
- Non-frayed edges.
HSE First Aid Triangular Bandage ia a multifunctional bandage can support an arm in a sling or as additional support to help hold a splint in place
Triangular Bandage is a must for every first aid kit. It can be used to immobilise, support and correct arms, shoulders and ribs. Non-Woven Bandage is primarily used for disposable, single-use.
Advantages, features & benefits
- Available in a non-woven or calico material
- Calico bandage can be washed and reused, so is ideal for training
- Bandages are individually wrapped
- The Triangular Bandages are ideal for First Aid training courses
- 90cm x 90cm x 127cm
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.