HSE First Aid Eye Pad Dressing
- Eyepad with a sterile, non-absorbent pad with extra long, fast edged conforming bandage.
- Size: 7.8cm x 6cm.
- To avoid movement in damaged eye it is advisable to cover both eyes and seek medical help.
HSE First Aid Eye Pad Dressingis designed for use on the eye area when there is a wound or infection or simply where protection to the area is required.
First Aid Eye Pad Dressing is HSE complaint eye dressing features a fast edged conforming loop bandages, meaning no need for pins, tape or tied ends which makes it both easy to fit and secure once in place over the injury. This dressing is designed to be applied to any eye wound prior to the arrival of professional medical assistance, helping to stem the bleeding before the patient reaches the hospital.
- Eye Pad Dressing are general purpose wound dressings, a vital component in all first aid kits.
- The sterile, highly absorbent, non-adherent pad attached to a conforming gauze bandage is made for ease of application and comfort.
- Assists in preventing infection and controls bleeding.
- Easy to fit
- No tape or pins required
- HSE compliant
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.