Enov V050 Vehicle Wash & Wax Car Shampoo
- Concentrated cationic car shampoo.
- Modern advanced car shampoo formulation.
- Deposits cationic film to protect paint and repel water.
- Promotes fast streak free drying.
- Dries faster than a regular car shampoo enabling car to be quickly polished.
Enov V050 Vehicle Wash & Wax Car Shampoo is a concentrated cationic car shampoo, modern advanced car shampoo formulation. Deposits cationic film to protect paint and repel water. Promotes fast streak free drying. Affords just polished water beading properties to forecourt cars. Dries faster than a regular car shampoo enabling car to be quickly polished. Part of the Enov range of car cleaning products, Wash and Wax car shampoo is a super strength car shampoo to thoroughly clean your car whilst leaving behind a like new streak free shine for the ultimate valet finish.
Why choose Enov V050 Vehicle Wash & Wax Car Shampoo?
- Our special formula has been tested to remove both surface debris and more ground in marks and stains to ensure a complete clean from wheel to roof
- Containing a high amount of Carnauba wax that aids that leaves behind a just waxed, glossy finish for an unmatched visual look
- PH neutral formula to protect existing coatings and waxes on your vehicle
- Furthermore, we have added a special water repellent to reduce drying time and bead off excess water from your paintwork
- Due to the super strength cleaning formula, only 2 capfuls are needed per wash, ensuring incredible value for money.
How do you use Enov V050 Vehicle Wash & Wax Car Shampoo?
- Method 1 : Dilute two tablespoons of Enov Vehicle Shampoo Wash and Wax with 10 litres of warm water into a bucket (1 part Enov Vehicle Shampoo Wash and Wax to 300 parts hand hot water.) Apply the solution generously with a sponge or cloth.
- Method 2: Pour some Enov Vehicle Shampoo Wash and Wax concentrate directly onto a wet sponge and apply neat to the vehicle. Rinse vehicle with clean water and allow to dry. Product is best applied out of direct sunlight.
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC. This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.