Voucher Terms & Conditions
Alliance UK standard terms & conditions of sale will apply to all goods that are purchased with a Discount Voucher (Discount Coupons, Gift Certificates etc.). Discount Vouchers can only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products online at www.allianceuk.com (‘Website’).
1. The voucher is redeemable online only, voucher cannot be redeemed at our trade counter or via phone or mail order.
2. The voucher will need to be validated at the time of purchase on the checkout page only.
3. Vouchers must be redeemed before the specified expiry date.
4. Vouchers are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
5. Promotional vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, ie applied to orders already placed with us.
6. Discount Vouchers cannot be used to purchase goods from the following categories:
- Floor Machinery
7. There are various forms of voucher types available which must meet the specified voucher criteria at time of purchase in order to receive related voucher discount:
- A voucher that is redeemable against a specified product purchase
- A voucher that is redeemable against a delivery option
- A voucher that is redeemable against an order total
8. Certain products may be exempt from promotional offers.
9. For vouchers redeemable against a delivery option: If the delivery option chosen is of lesser value than the voucher then no additional discount is applicable.
10. Alliance UK cannot accept responsibility for lost voucher codes or email voucher delays in the transmission from Internet providers
11. Voucher codes for free delivery only apply for UK mainland (this excludes the highlands and outlying islands).
12. All offers are subject to stock availability.
13. Alliance UK reserves the right to cancel online vouchers at any time without prior notice.
14. Unless otherwise stated, Discount Vouchers are single-use only.
15. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in our discretion.