Unger MF400 SmartColor MicroWipe 4000 Cloth Green
- Ideal for dusting, polishing and scrubbing
- Four different grades to choose from for any cleaning task
- Double-stitched edges withstand repeated washing cycles and tough cleaning applications.
- Absorbs over six times its weight in water and collects fine dust through static charge when used dry
- Color coded system reduces cross-contamination, improves performance and leads to cleaner facilities
- 450g, 1700 mL Absorbency, 1500 Wash Cycles
The Unger MF40B SmartColor MicroWipe 4000 Cloth range of microfiber cloths are great value and can be used in a variety of cleaning jobs. This range of cloths offer a number of advantages. Firstly, being available in a variety of colours enables the cleaner to colour code cloths for specific areas. Alternatively the cloths can be colour coded to specific cleaning chemicals or applications. Secondly they are well made and the stitched edges give improved durability. Finally, being microfiber cloths can be used without chemicals where bacteria are not an issue.
Recommended Usage: Unger SmartColor Cloths
When using cloths in a school, office or other establishment it is good practice to use a colour coded system.
- RED: Washroom and toilets, Unger Code MF40R
- YELLOW: Gymnasium and laboratories, Unger Code MF40J
- GREEN: Kitchen and cafeteria, Unger Code MF400
- BLUE: Entrances, hall, classroom and office, Unger Code MF40B
Product Specification: Unger SmartColor Cloths
- Size: 40cm x 38cm
- Machine and dry cycles 1000 (ASTM test figure)
- Weight/m² 450g
- Abrasiveness 38 (ASTM test figure)
- Material 80% Polyester and 20% Polyamide
- Absorbency: 1700ml (ASTM test figure)
Testing by ASTM is an independent testing laboratory based in the US.
Customer Questions: Unger SmartColor Cloth
- How do I wash these cloths?
You can machine wash these cloths with a suitable washing detergent. However, do not use fabric conditioner. When drying do not tumble dry at high temperatures.
- What other cloths do Unger make?
You have a choice of cloths in the SmartColor range, as well as these there are also Unger SmartColor 200 and Unger SmartColor 2000. When deciding on the cloth, consider the quality and the application. When a cloth is used in an application that results in the cloth being destroyed, you should use a cheaper cloth if practical.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.