Thermapen Classic Probe Thermometer Red
- The TimeStick is a handy-sized, portable kitchen timer and cooking timer with a water resistant numeric keypad.
- Simply hang it from your neck, slip it in your pocket or mount it to a magnetic surface.
- The count-down bar graph gives you a quick indicator of remaining time.
- When a count-down alarm sounds, the count-up timer starts so you will see how much time elapses after your alarm.
- The TimeStick timer also features a 12 or 24 hour format and a keypad lock to prevent accidental button presses.
Thermapen Classic Probe Thermometer is the world's favourite kitchen thermometer now has a new look, improved design and additional features.
The Thermapen Classic thermometer is fast, accurate and used by chefs and BBQ enthusiasts worldwide.
- Versatile for all your cooking needs, use on meat, fish, jam or bread
- Variety of colours to match your style
- SuperFast – reaches temperature in just 3 seconds
- Over 50 % faster than traditional probes
- FREE traceable certificate of calibration
- Simple & lightweight to use
Thermapen Classic thermometer
The Thermapen Classic thermometer incorporates a large digital display with a precise read-out of temperature over the range of -49.9 to 299.9 °C with a 0.1 °C resolution and an accuracy of ±0.4 °C. The thermometer will power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life. The Thermapen Classic is fully configurable using switches in the battery compartment. Here you can choose to disable auto-off mode, choose °C or °F scales and select 1° or 0.1° resolution. For user manual, brochure and trim adjustment instructions - click the 'download' tab above
The casing is washable and includes 'Biomaster' additive that reduces bacterial growth and the ergonomic rubber seal minimises the risk of the ingress of water, dust or food. As well as being splash proof, it is still 'probably' the fastest reading contact thermometer on the market today. The true temperature of a product can be tested in three seconds.
Both low battery (icon) and open circuit indication are displayed, when applicable. Each Thermapen is powered by two lithium coin cell batteries with a minimum life expectancy of 1500 hours.
Reduced tip, foldaway probe
The Thermapen® Classic thermometer incorporates a reduced tip, stainless steel, Ø3.3 x 115 mm food penetration probe that conveniently folds back through 180 degrees into the side of the instrument when not in use.
The response time of any thermometer is dependant on many factors, the mass of the sensing tip, heat transfer and, most importantly, the state of the substance being measured. With both air and liquid, agitation is crucial to rapid response. The ETI calibration laboratory has tested the Thermapen® in a stirred water bath with amazing results - the Thermapen® Classic reached 100% of the test temperature in just three seconds. Thermapen® is a registered trademark in the UK (2025607), EU (008449571) and the USA (3898535). It is also protected by EC Regd.Des.No. 001580473.
FREE traceable certificate of calibration included
Colour coded Thermapens
Chefs, cooks and caterers have been using colour-coding for chopping boards and knives for many years now. There is a Colour-coded Thermapen designed specifically to meet this need. Thermapen Classic thermometers can become part of your HACCP and due diligence procedures, being used for different food types or preparation areas, reducing the risk of cross-contamination. Alternatively, each member of staff can be given a different colour thermometer.
blue - raw fish
green - salad/fruit products
red - raw meat
yellow - cooked meats
white - bakery/dairy products
6 x 750ml
2 x 5 Litre