JanSan Sulphite Strung Paper Bags White 10"
JanSan® Sulphite Strung Paper Bags White that is suitable for some bakery products and shops where price, rather than top quality printing results, is the most important requirement. These bags are made for use with cold, dry food, which makes them perfect for packaging everything from pastries and cookies to fruit and veg or loose confectionaries.
As these counter bags are made from high quality paper, they've got more than enough strength to carry heavy loads without ripping or tearing. Strung with a fine cord, the bags can also be stored on hooks near to your counters for quick and easy access.
- Cost-effective paper bags on a string, to allow hanging on hooks
- Ideal for groceries, confectionery and hardware shops, market stalls and shop counters
- Multi-use, ungusseted, single ply paper bags - strung
- White sulphite 33gsm
- Environmentally friendly alternative to polythene
- These bags are 100% recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable, and are made using recycled raw material that is suitable for food use.
- Dimensions 250(W) x 250(D)mm
- Material Paper
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.