Official Purchase Orders
The following organisations are entitled to pay by invoice, provided that we receive a signed purchase order.
- Local and National Government
- Fire and Rescue Services
- NHS Trusts
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Registered Charities
To avoid delays your purchase order should include the following information:
- Purchase Order Number
- Invoice and Delivery address
- Accounts contact name and telephone number
- Delivery contact name and telephone number
- Email address
- Additional delivery and order information you may feel useful
Please note that by submitting a purchase order you automatically accept the following terms and conditions of sale.
The different ways to submit your purchase order?
Please use contact us form to submit your purchase to us (Recommended).
You can of course order as normal online by credit card. If you have a procurement/purchasing card remember to choose "Visa Purchasing" as your card type in the payments screen.
Lastly, you may post your Purchase Order to:
8 Camberwell Trading Estate
117-119 Denmark Road
Tel: 020 7062 0600
NB: We adhere to a strict 30 days credit terms from date of delivery for all official purchase orders. A monthly 2% surcharge is added to all orders outstanding beyond this period. Prepayment is required for all orders outside of the UK.
Apply for a Business Credit Account
With an AllianceUK credit account your business will benefit from being able to easily manage and take control of your cash flow. You will benefit from up to 30 days credit on all purchases at which point you can pay for your goods by either BACS, Credit Card or Cheque. We can offer credit accounts to limited and public companies, registered charities, sole traders, partnerships and public bodies.
Key benefits and features
- No annual fee
- 30 days interest free credit on all purchases
- VAT approved itemised invoices
- Flexible credit limits
- Payment by BACS, Cheque or Credit Card
- View past purchases online
- Quick and simple application process
- A decision within 24 hours
- What you will need to apply
- To apply for a credit account with AllianceUK you will need to meet the following criteria.
A registered UK business or charity
- Been trading for a minimum of 2 years
- Authority to request a credit facility on behalf of your business
- Authority to place orders on behalf of your business
- Complete a credit application form
- If you have any questions please contact our accounts department on 020 7062 0600.