Work & Safety Gloves
1. What are Work Gloves used for?
Work gloves are designed to be used for manual and industrial work. There are many different types of work gloves, such as:
- Cut Resistant Gloves- These gloves are commonly used by professions that use sharp tools such as chefs, carpenters and warehouse workers.
- Gripper Gloves- Gripper gloves are ideal for workers such as plumbers or DIY workers.
- Assembly Line Gloves- These are used by people who still need great dexterity and precision whilst keeping their hands protected. Ideal for light manual work.
- Fingerless Gloves- Ideal for workers who need to keep their hands warm as well as still being able to perform precise work.
- Waterproof / Oil Work Gloves- Ideally used in warehousing, construction and utility environments.
- Heat Resistant Gloves- The perfect type of glove for utensil handling, kitchen and general maintenance applications. Many professions such as welders and electricians rely on these gloves for extra protection.
- Chemical Resistant Gloves- These gloves will offer great protection from a large range of chemicals.
- Rigged Gloves- Ideally used for all types of manual work, adding fantastic extra protection.
- Cold Work Gloves- These are ideal gloves for any profession that works outside or in a cold environment. Perfect for the winter months.
2. What are Work Gloves made out of?
Work gloves are made from a range of different materials depending your preference. Some of the materials include nitrile, PVC, chainmail and leather.
3. Can you Wash Work Gloves?
Due to the various different materials our work gloves are made of, we’d recommend you read the care label before washing.
4. Are Work Gloves Waterproof?
We have a huge range of waterproof work gloves. Check them out here today.