Broom Head Handle Plastic Socket Clamp
- Large plastic handle socket
- Two wing nuts & bolts
- Suitable for 1.1/8" wooden handles
Broom Head Handle Plastic Socket Clamp with coach bolts and wing nuts, to fit our larger 28mmø handles. For use on wider, heavier flat backed brooms, particularly platform brooms (which come as standard with holed located to take this socket) The handles on some wider brooms, those over 18”, can sometimes need extra support, particularly if they are in constant use, one of these stays will give that support if needed. It is easy to screw fix to the broom head and will prevent the handle from damage when the broom is in constant use.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for 28mm dia handles
- Bolts to the brush head (bolts included)
- Made of heavy duty plastic for long life
- Use on wider, heavier flat backed brooms
- Easy to screw fit to broom head
- Material: Polypropylene
- Length: 117 mm
- Width: 74 mm
- Height: 104 mm
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.