Peek Premium Polish Paste Tube 100ml
- The Peek Metal Polish cleans polishes and protects a range of metals including silver brass copper aluminium gold chrome and steel.
- The strong polish can be used on handles hard surfaces and worktops furniture and other parts of metal detailing making it a versatile cleaning solution for dullish or oxidised metal furnishings in a variety of environments including hotels guestrooms and exhibitions.
- Maintaining clean and glistening metal furniture is made simple with Peek.
- Metal Polish which leaves a thin protective layer behind to prevent dullness and staining in the long term.
- Cleans silver, brass, copper, aluminium, gold, chrome, steel, fibreglass and more
Peek Premium Polish Paste Tube 100ml polishes and protects a range of metals including silver, brass, copper, aluminium, gold, chrome and steel. Features a strong polish formula that can be used on handles, hard surfaces and worktops, furniture and other parts of metal detailing, making it a versatile cleaning solution for dullish or oxidised metal furnishings in a variety of environments including hotels, guestrooms and exhibitions.
Maintaining clean and glistening metal furniture is made simple with this Peek Metal Polish, which leaves a thin protective layer behind to prevent dullness and staining in the long term.
- This powerful polish brings tarnished and oxidized surfaces back to life
- SUse on all metals, fibreglass and ceramics
- Surfaces are left bright and beautiful
- Leaves behind a light, invisible protective coating
- Suitable for use on all metals, fibreglass and ceramics
- Perfect for both domestic and hospitality use
- The solution is food safe
Cleaning, polishing, buffing and protection
- Peek Polish cleans and polishes very gently, it buffs and protects many types of metals and plastics.
- After cleaning with Peek Polish, your object will look like new again!
Removing stains and discolorations
- Many types of stains and discoloration can easily be removed with Peek Polish.
- Peek Polish removes e.g. oxidation, rust and dull spots.
- After buffing with Peek Polish, it leaves a protective coating.
- For about a period of 3 months, Peek Polish repels the effect of the elements.
- Of course, this may be longer or shorter, depending on the circumstances
- Apply Peek sparingly.
- Do not let dry.
- Rub briskly on surface to be cleaned, using a dry or damp cloth.
- On large surface areas, Peek may also be applied using a low-speed buffer (under 1000RPM).
- On intricate surfaces, Peek may be applied using an old toothbrush surrounded by your polishing cloth.
- On minor rust or stubborn deposits, Peek may be applied with a nylon scouring pad or steel wool.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.