Numatic Industrial 4 in 1 Extraction 230V
- Medium size CT extraction cleaning vacuum, with dual motors 2400W, giving 80L sec airflow and general spec.
- Capacity: 23L-dry / 15L-wet / 10L-extraction chemicals.
- This product has the useful additional feature of wet pick-up ideal for dealing with spillages such as washing machine floods etc.
- The soil extraction feature of the CTD range consists of an internal tank holding the cleaning solution and a recovery tank which is part of the drum moulding.
- The drum is also equipped with a carrying handle for easy disposal of waste material.
Medium size CT extraction cleaning vacuum, with dual motors 2400W, giving 80L sec airflow and general spec.
Capacity: 23L-dry / 15L-wet / 10L-extraction chemicals. Standard Kit-A41A.
This product has the useful additional feature of wet pick-up ideal for dealing with spillages such as washing machine floods etc. The soil extraction feature of the CTD range consists of an internal tank holding the cleaning solution and a recovery tank which is part of the drum moulding. The drum is also equipped with a carrying handle for easy disposal of waste material. It should be mentioned that the dry filters must be removed prior to wet applications.
Power: 230/120V AC 50/60Hz.
Capacity Wet: 15 Litre.
Weight: 18.4 kgs.
Vacuum Motor: 2400.
Airflow: 80 Litres/sec.
Suction : 2500mm.
Capacity Dry: 23 Litres.
Capacity ext : 10 / 10 Litres.
Cleaning Range: 26.8 M.
Size: 415x415x630 mm.
Filter Bag: NVM 3B.
Machinery Return-to-Base Warranty
All products are covered by a 12-month return- to-base warranty from the date of purchase. Machinery Return-to-Base Warranty
Should you encounter any manufacturing faults or issues with your product after you have purchased it, you should first access the comprehensive user manuals that we provide to attempt troubleshooting.
If there is still a fault, the Customer will need to return – at your own cost – the faulty products(s) for testing and repair. The Customer must ensure that all items are packaged securely as Alliance UK (nor the manufacturer) is not liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of any poorly sealed package during transit.
Should the manufacturer find no fault with the product or that repair is down to user error and is not covered by the warranty, our customer services team will contact you advising you of any additional costs to repair. Please note that products where no faults are found or fault is not covered by the warranty, it is the customer’s responsibility to arrange for the item to be collected.
There are many things that are not covered by warranty and where this is the case, the Customer will need to pay for any repairs.
Common exceptions may include the following, but not limited to:
- Site issues (eg. room temperatures/ventilation/positioning)
- Failure to clean or maintain the product in accordance with instructions
- Incorrect, poor or faulty installation/re-assembly
- Physical damage
- Damage/blockages caused by foreign objects
- Faults caused by poor quality products/detergents etc.
- Failure to comply with the instructions supplied with the product
Before returning your item, we strongly suggest you carry out checks to ensure the fault is with the product itself and covered by the warranty.
Please contact us to confirm the terms of the warranty and to provide you with a returns number and return address for your package.
Please note Alliance UK will not accept responsibility for any defect or failure of goods notified after the expiry of the warranty period no matter when the defect or failure occurred — this includes prior to the warranty expiry date.
Alliance UK is not liable for any loss of profits, business interruption or sales issues that may occur directly, indirectly or incidentally due to a defective or faulty commercial unit. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that these eventualities are prepared for, as such Alliance UK cannot offer any replacement to cover this loss of equipment.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.