Kentucky Wooden Handle 137cm & Metal Fitting
- Mop holders for Kentucky pattern mop heads, with unvarnished wooden handle.
- Kentucky mopping systems are one of our biggest sellers and have been for years.
- This is mainly because by using a Kentucky mop, the user can mop large areas quicker than with other mopping systems.
- This kentucky varnished wooden mop handle is complete with a steel mop holder and spring.
- Composite material, lightweight but strong 54 x 15/16
Kentucky Wooden Handle 137cm & Metal fits all Kentucky mop heads. Manufactured in wood and metal, they are lightweight but strong and will provide years of service without rusting.
This wood handle comes complete with a metal fitting already attached. For use with Kentucky mops. Suitable for mopping floors in general low risk areas including classrooms, corridors, receptions etc.
Kentucky mop systems are popular with caretakers, cleaners and facility managers in a wide range of different industries including schools, restaurants, bars and factories. This kentucky varnished wooden mop handle is complete with a steel mop holder and spring. It can be used with any of our Kentucky Mop heads including the Big White Kentucky Mop, the Kentucky Multi-Fold Mop Heads and the Kentucky Roughneck Mops.
Features & Benefits
- 54 Inch handles are supplied with metal mop holder complete.
- Light but sturdy handle with extra-long grip for comfort.
- Metal mop handle
- Handle Size 137cm
- Handle Type Wooden
- Weight 870g
- Size 54"
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.