JanSan Kentucky Twine Yarn Mop Head 340gm
- Kentucky mop heads are hugely popular and used for cleaning all sorts of areas from fast food outlets to schools.
- Colour coded Flags mean you only need to store one mop to reduce storage space.
- Designed to work with our colour coded kentucky mop handles with rust free plastic or metal fittings.
- Making the mops easy to fit and change.
JanSan® Kentucky Twine Mop Head 340gm offering a longer life than its PY alternative, the twine kentucky is much more durable ideal for cleaning rough and uneven surfaces. The Kentucky mop is designed for cleaning large areas and is also available in a wide range of sizes to suit the area which is to be cleaned.
A Kentucky mop for use on larger floor areas, made from low linting, thinner twine yarn.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for rougher surfaces like safety flooring.
- Available in various weights and flagged for easy colour coding.
- Yarn Type: Twine
- Mop Type: Kentucky
- Weight: 12oz / 340g
- Colour Coded: Flagged
- Size: 12oz / 340g
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.
2 x 1200 mL