JanSan Nitrile Powder Free Gloves Medium Blue
- Excellent for healthcare, public safety, corrections, industrial and more.
- Cleaning the Toilet or Bathroom area, Washing Pets, Food handling and Processing.
- Superior resistance to oil chemical permeation.
- Ambidextrous with high dexterity for both hands.
- Latex free.
JanSan® Premier powder free Nitrile examination gloves, with strong beaded cuffs are as soft, supple and comfortable to wear as natural rubber latex but they are significantly stronger and have superior resistance to oil chemical permeation. "Nitrile is the name given to a synthetic rubber Butadiene and Acrylonitrile which is resistant to contact with a wide range of oils, greases, chemicals and solvents: petroleum jelly, liquid paraffin and xylene are some examples. These gloves contain no natural rubber latex, no protein or powder, eliminating the risks of powder induced contamination and skin allergies.
- Non sterile or Sterile
- Conforms to BS EN 455
- Latex free
- Ambidextrous, fits either hand
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.
100 x Gloves