JanSan Carpet Bonnet Mop White 15"
- Soil-Sorb carpet cleaning spin bonnet made from hardwearing reinforced 100% cotton fibres.
- Use with standard rotary floor machine to pull dirt and soil out of carpeting.
- Standard thickness, original blend bonnets work well with either shampoo or solvent based chemicals.
- Use with a 175 RPM floor machine.
- The low-profile bonnet provide improved operator control on rotary floor machines from 175-300 RPM.
JanSan® Carpet Bonnet Mop White 15" to be use with standard rotary floor machine to pull dirt and soil out of carpeting.
A bonnet spin mop for use with rotary floor cleaning machines and excellent at spot cleaning heavy traffic areas of carpets. The non-aggressive looped yarn ends work with any carpet style and being strong and highly absorbent it actually picks up and holds dirt.
- Non-aggressive looped yarn ends work with any carpet style.
- Strong, highly absorbing it actually picks up and holds dirt
- For use with a slow speed carpet machine
- Effective for the spot cleaning of heavy traffic areas
- Washable, can be used many times over
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.
2300 x Lids