Janilec Zinc Plated Floor Squeegee 18"
- Selected foam rubber to provide maximum flexibility on uneven floors.
- Twin foam rubber blades.
- Ideal for moving liquids from smooth and uneven surfaces, including: brick, tile and cement.
- Perfect for spreading sealers and coatings.
- Durable blade which is highly resistant to tearing and will not absorb liquids.
Janilec Zinc Plated Floor Squeegee 45cm / 18" is ideal for any hygiene area, hotel kitchens, food preparation areas, and can be colour coded by way of coloured handle and grips or metal poles with coloured grips. Janilec Zinc Plated Floor Squeegee for the fast effective squeegee action to wipe and dry all hard surface floor areas.
Features & Benefits
- Quickly remove water and detergent or accidental flood water quickly to dry floors.
- This range of inductrial floor squeegees have the same thick foam squeegees as the metal framed squeegees in our ranges.
- The special foam rubber squeegee provides maximum flexibility on uneven floors
- This type of floor squeegee can be pushed but perform better when pulled towards operator when squeegeeing.
- Performs well on vinyl, tiled or painted concrete floors and doesn't rust, so look good after months of use.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.