Janilec Slimline Grit Salt Bin160 Litre
- Ultra heavy duty Glass Fibre Composite Grit Bin.
- Due to their unique construction our grit bins are so strong they can be left in situ all year round.
- With the optional self feed system you can be assured of a constant supply of grit or salt.
- They are also unaffected by extremes of temperatures ie will not go brittle when cold or melt when hot.
- L 1020mm x W 610mm x H 1020mm
Janilec Slimline Grit Salt Bin160 Litre is ideal where space is limited, Slimline Grit Bin is manufactured in tough, impact-resistant Durapol Material for all-weather durability.
The lid can be fully rotated from closed to an open/rest position, minimising any undue stress being applied to the reinforced hinge.
Moulded-in drainage channels help prevent water ingress, so keeping contents dry. Slimline Grit Bin can be lifted by one person for easy siting, but does have forklift truck slots in the base.
Slimline Grit Bin is supplied with a moulded-in GRIT-SALT legend as standard.
The Slimline Grit Bin can also include your organisations name, logo or message. Please contact our Sales Office to discover how we can help you promote your responsibility for winter safety.
- Exceptional vandal resistance.
- Moulded-in drainage feature minimises water ingress.
- Integral forklift slots aid transportation.
- Low access, smooth-edged aperture allows easy removal of contents.
- Can be lifted by one person for easy siting.
- Can be stored on its side when not in use.
- The main body features a recess large enough for the lid to be opened by a gloved hand.
- Body & lid: Durapol
- Capacity: 160ltr
- Length: 838mm
- Height: 750mm
- Width: 515mm
- Weight capacity: 208kg loose grit (approx. 8 x 25kg bags)
- Area of coverage: 4,160m² @ 50gms/m²
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.