Graffiti & Gum Remover
Chewing Gum Remover
Buy an effective chewing gum remover spray for a range of surfaces?
Stuck-on chewing gum has been a problem from the moment chewing gum was introduced. Stuck-on chewing gum is not only disgusting, but also hard to remove. It is also distasteful and annoying when it gets stuck on a shoe, for example. The chewing gum remover spray by is perfect for making stuck-on chewing gum removable from a range of surfaces. Stop experimenting with old-fashioned home remedies and use an effective and specific solution for removing chewing gum instead. This bubble gum remover is suitable for removing chewing gum from clothing or car seats, for example.
How do you use chewing gum remover?
Follow the steps below for correct use of chewing gum remover. The gum remover spray comes in a handy spray can that makes it easy to apply in a precise manner.
- Fix the tube onto the spray can and spray the chewing gum remover as close as possible to the chewing gum.
- Then remove the chewing gum with a blunt knife or the hollow side of a spoon. On smooth floors a filling knife can be used, if necessary.
Graffiti remover for all surfaces
In addition to vulnerable surfaces, such as lacquer, paint and plastic, this anti graffiti paint can also be used on other smooth surfaces, such as glass, metal, acrylic glass, marble, granite, Eternit, etc. It also removes graffiti from stone, concrete and untreated wood. The spray paint remover is biodegradable and does not contain any volatile agents. It can also be used to remove paint spatter and felt-tip marker.
How do you use graffiti remover?
Follow the steps below for correct use of graffiti remover.
- First apply the graffiti remover on a small area to ensure it does not affect it.
- Apply the graffiti cleaner from with a brush or clean cloth.
- On sensitive areas, never allow the graffiti removal spray to work more than two minutes, otherwise they will become dull.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with warm water.
- On more durable surfaces, such as concrete and stone, graffiti remover can be left to work for 24 hours. Always use a brush to scrub areas with a coarse texture. Then rinse off with lukewarm water, using high pressure if necessary. Repeat the treatment if necessary.