Floor Pads 13" Tan
- Virgin polyester fibre construction ensures durability and elasticity.
- Specially designed for spray buffing.
- Cleans when damp; buffs when dry.
- Quickly cleans and removes scuff marks and enhances floor appearance.
- Recommended for use on machines operating at 175-500 R.P.M.
Floor Pads 13" Tan designed to satisfy the professional cleaning world’s demands, with products having more open structure, for the most efficient abrasive action. This floor pads are the right compromises between wear resistance and ease of reuse after appropriate washing. The virgin polyester fibre construction ensures durability and elasticity, making it an indispensable product for the cleaning world. The product range includes traditional colours, plus a natural bristle version for polishing operations with high-speed machines. Specially designed for spray buffing. Cleans when damp; buffs when dry. Quickly cleans and removes scuff marks and enhances floor appearance. Recommended for use on machines operating at 175-500 R.P.M.
Features & Benefits
- For light cleaning and maintaining all types of floors.
- 85mm push out centre hole prevents the floor pad from overheating.
- Use with high speed Buffing Machine.
- Pads hug uneven floors and can be used on both sides with no loss of efficiency.
- To extend the life of the pads, brush the pad surface while rinsing with clean water by using the centre push-out piece, and hang to dry.
- A mild polishing pad.
- Generally would be used dry for dry burnishing.
- Very mild, won't damage even the softest of dressings.
- Used for waxed wood floor with a high speed machine. (Not many waxed floor left now)
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.