JanSan Exel Prairie Multi Yarn Mop Head 340g Blue
- Prairie PY Mop 340 grm.
- Complete with its very own colour coded Exel fitting, this mop will fit most handles and removes the need to buy a separate fitting.
- A selection of Multi, PY or spun lace yarn.
- Fits HN022 wooden handle or HA025 Exel handle.
- The unique polypropylene socket means that it wont rust, won't scratch floors, is easy and quick to fit to either the EXEL handle or most standard wooden handles.
JanSan® Exel Prairie Multi Yarn Mop Head 340g Blue is a kentucky style mop with Exel fitting attached to avoid user contact with soiled mop when changing heads. Made from multi-yarn in two weights, with colour coded fittings. Handle fitting available in four colours plus white.
Prairie mops are produced from a unique 50/50 blend of bleached cotton and synthetic yarn for absorbency and strength. These mops have looped ends with a 'stayflat' sewn in band which enables the mop to be machine washable thus hygienic. The colour coded mop heads can be removed from handle easily. For use with Kentucky mop buckets.
Features & Benefits
- Mop Socket Type: Exel
- Yarn Type: Multi Yarn
- Mop Type: Prairie
- Stayflat looped ends
- 50/50 mix of polyester & cotton yarn
- Colour Coded: Yes
- Made in Britain: Yes
- Size: 340g
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.