Enov StoneClean H090 Multi Purpose Acid Cleaner
- StoneClean Multi Purpose Acid Cleaner removes cement and plaster splashes - ideal for initial cleaning.
- Cleans and etches concrete floors, ensures effective 'key' for seal application.
- StoneClean removes industrial grime and stains from brick and stone exterior.
- Descales and derusts metals prior to painting.
- StoneClean is an ideal Patio Cleaner
Enov StoneClean is a concentrated extra strong acidic cleaner and removal of severe scale. Based on a special blend of surfactants with hydrochloric acid. Removal of rust and mineral scale from equipment and manufactured components. Construction and Plant Hire. Removal of concrete, mortar and plaster from mobile and static equipment, scaffolding, scaffolding clips and brickwork.
Why choose Enov StoneClean Multi Purpose Acid Cleaner?
Enov StoneClean Multi Purpose Acid Cleaner removes cement and plaster splashes - ideal for initial cleaning.
It cleans and etches concrete floors, ensures effective 'key' for seal application.
Enov StoneClean Multi Purpose Acid Cleaner removes industrial grime and stains from brick and stone exterior.
It descales and derusts metals prior to painting.
Mechanical Maintenance. Removal of rust from equipment and components.
Leisure Centres. Removes residues of scale and body fat from around the water line of swimming pools.
Where can you use Enov StoneClean Multi Purpose Acid Cleaner?
Enov StoneClean Multi Purpose Acid Cleaner is ideal for cleaning and descaling brick, stone and concrete, quarry tiles etc. and for metal derusting.
As a highly powerful descaler recommended to remove scale and stains in toilet deep-cleans, recommended for use in industrial or public washroom areas.
How do you use Enov StoneClean?
Initial cleaning and concrete etching: Dilute StoneClean 1 part to 4 parts water.
Brush or spray.
Allow to penetrate 5 to 10 minutes then rinse.
For stubborn deposits use neat.
Descaling metal: Dilute Enov StoneClean Multi Purpose Acid Cleaner 1 part to 4 parts water.
Allow to descale, rinse, allow to dry.
Paint or protect from corrosion immediately.
1. Do not use on or near linoleum floors, terrazzo, marble, acid sensitive stone, stainless steel, chrome or enamel.
2. Regular use on concrete will cause deterioration and is NOT recommended.
3. Descaled metal should be painted immediately to prevent rusting.
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 and 2004/648/EC.
This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
Alliance UK reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.
12 x 500ml