Enov H065 eForce Universal Cleaner Concentrated
- Enov eForce Universal Cleaner has been formulated for maximum cleaning power.
- A powerful, alkaline cleaner and degreaser, designed to perform quickly to maintain hygiene in food environments.
- Fast-acting to remove even the most stubborn soiling with ease.
- Leaves a fresh, tangy citrus aroma. Great as a boat and vessel cleaner (the ideal bilge wash).
- Highly concentrated and economical in use.
Enov Force has a powerful cleaning action removes the heaviest industrial soil.
Cuts through grease, oil and grime - ideal for engineering and plant cleaning. Controlled foam for scrubbing, wall washing and pressure washing.
Designed to dissolve and float away the toughest grime and leave a spotless finish.
A powerful, alkaline cleaner and degreaser, designed to perform quickly to maintain hygiene in food environments.
Highly concentrated and economical in use.
Why choose Enov eForce Universal Cleaner?
Enov eForce Universal Cleaner is the ideal cleaner concentrate for:
Transport, garages, service stations, haulage contractors, railways, dockyards, engineering industries, manufacturing plants, janitorial trade, local authorities etc.
Also for cleaning food oils, fats, blood, dirt, industrial oils and grease from a multitude of surfaces, including;
concrete floors, industrial paintwork and painted floors, plastic walls and ceilings, ceramic tiles, plastic coatings, machinery and equipment, stainless steel and anti-slip floors.
How do you use Enov eForce Universal Cleaner?
Mop, spray, scrub or pressure wash as necessary. Dilutions:
- 1 part with 10 parts hot water for heavy duty grease, fat and wax removal.
- 1 part with 50 parts hot or cold water for pressure washing.
- 1 part with 100 parts water for light duty cleaning, damp mopping etc. Always rinse off with clean water after cleaning to remove any residue.
- N.B. For Aluminium cleaning Enov Force Universal Cleaner must be diluted to 1-10 or above
All surfactants contained in Enov Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 and 2004/648/EC.
This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
All images used are for illustrative purposes and are not intended to be relied upon for, nor to form part of, any contract unless specifically incorporated in writing into the contract.
We reserves the right to change product images at any time without notice.