Kitchen cleaner and sanitiser from Alliance UK are designed to work on hard surfaces within food preparation and service areas such as stainless steel worktops, hobs and oven tops where a powerful, deep-cleansing, sanitising and degreasing solution is often required. Our kitchen sanitiser range is recommended for use on a variety of surfaces, including worktops, cutting boards, tables, vending machines, refrigerators, kitchen equipment, shelves, floors and walls.
Our range includes 500ml bottles, 1 litre bottles and 5 litres bottles for refilling smaller bottles and wasting less plastic, great options for any home and also any businesses.
- eFill Catering Starter Kit
Kit£50.95 £61.14 Inc. VAT
- eFill E-500 Bactericidal Kitchen Cleaner Super Concentrate
6 x 1 Litre£70.95 £85.14 Inc. VAT
- Enov K010 Sani-Safe Concentrated Sanitiser, Degreaser & Cleaner
2 x 5 Litre£18.95 £22.74 Inc. VAT
- Enov K010 Sani-Safe Sanitiser, Degreaser & Cleaner Spray
6 x 750 mL£13.95 £16.74 Inc. VAT
- Enov K016 Heavy Duty Sanitiser Cleaner
2 x 5 Litre£17.95 £21.54 Inc. VAT
- Drywite Fresh Produce Wash
- Clover AX Bactericidal Cleaner Disinfectan
- Clover AX Bactericidal Cleaner Disinfectan RTU
- Clover TopIT Multi Surface Sanitising Cleaner RTU
- Clover Sola-Bac Heavy Duty Bactericidal Cleaner
- Clover Foam Cleaner Bactericidal
- Clover Foam Cleaner Bactericidal RTU
- Clover Trak Sanitiser Cleaner
- Clover Vegibac Bactericidal Vegetable Wash
- Clover S1 DoseIT Odourless Sanitiser
- Ecolab Mikro Chlor Sanitising Powder 500g
- Ecolab Kitchenpro Manual Warewashing Detergent
2 x 2 Litre£117.95 £141.54 Inc. VAT
- Ecolab Dip-It Plus Powder Pre-Soaker
6 x 2.4 Kg£278.95 £334.74 Inc. VAT
- Ecolab Oasis Pro 20 Premium
- Ecolab Kitchenpro Des Special
2 x 2 Litre£113.95 £136.74 Inc. VAT
- Purell Surface Sanitising Spray 750ml
6 x 750 mL£34.95 £41.94 Inc. VAT
- Evans Vanodine A148 Est-eem Unperfumed Cleaner Sanitiser
- Evans Vanodine A107 EC2 Degreaser Heavy Duty Cleaner & Degreaser
4 x 1 Litre£43.95 £52.74 Inc. VAT
- Jeyes C1 Defence Liquid Cleaner Sanitiser
- Orca S3 Food Safe Antibacterial Cleaner Concentrate
4 x 5 Litre£24.95 £29.94 Inc. VAT
- Orca S11 Quat-free Food Safe Disinfectant Cleaner 750mL RTU
6 x 750 mL£18.95 £22.74 Inc. VAT
- Orca S11 Quat-free Food Safe Disinfectant Cleaner
4 x 5 Litre£29.95 £35.94 Inc. VAT
- Orca S10 Quat-free Food Safe Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate
4 x 5 Litre£82.95 £99.54 Inc. VAT
- Selden C020 Selgiene
2 x 5 Litre£20.95 £25.14 Inc. VAT
- Selden F104 Amphoclen Sanitiser Cleaner
2 x 5 Litre£20.95 £25.14 Inc. VAT
- Bio-Production XCST Chlorine Sanitising Tablets
- Enov eChlor Tablets W012 Cleaner, Disinfectant & Deodoriser
200 x Tablets£5.95 £7.14 Inc. VAT
Here at Alliance UK online, we stock a huge range of kitchen sanitisers. Our range features fast-acting and powerful proven formula to successfully remove common food borne bacteria and leaves surfaces both clean and completely germ-free. Our kitchen sanitisers are designed to always give great results and they clean and disinfect in one operation. Kitchen sanitiser and cleaner will make light work of dirt, mould, mildew, fungi and bacteria, leaving your surfaces spotless all year round!
The term sanitary in the Code refers to the state of a food contact surface or utensil where it does not contain microorganisms at a level that would permit the transmission of infectious disease or compromise food safety.
Sanitisers are substances capable of destroying microorganisms including those bacteria that cause food poisoning and other diseases.
When used properly, they can reduce surface contamination by bacteria to a safe level. It is important to read and follow the directions on sanitisers carefully.
Sanitising is usually achieved using heat and water, or chemicals, or a combination of both methods. An effective alternative to chemical sanitisers is hot water used at (75°C or hotter) to soak items for 2 minutes or more.
Points to remember about sanitising
For effective and safe use of a sanitiser, follow the manufacturer's instructions provided on the label.
- Some sanitisers are toxic to people and the residue must be rinsed off, whilst other sanitisers are food-safe and do not require rinsing. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for the sanitiser to ensure safe use.
- Sanitisers all work best at the correct dilution. If they are too weak, they do not work effectively, if they are too strong you are wasting your money.
- Sanitisers need time to work. The contact time varies and may be seconds or minutes depending on the job.
- Sanitising solution can be made up as needed and put into labelled spray bottles for use on bench tops, fridges, door handles and other surfaces.
- Check the dilution, contact time, safety precautions, shelf life and storage of all chemicals before use.