Bar Cleaning Detergents
Here at Alliance UK online, we stock a huge selection of bar cleaning supplies and chemicals including bar cleaning detergents. Ensure every aspect of your bars and pubs are spotless with bar cleaning chemicals from Alliance UK Online. Our bar cleaning detergents range includes Enov beer line cleaner and glass renovator.
- Enov K140 Pipeline Original Purple Beer Line Cleaner
- Evans Vanodine A066 Glass Renovator & Machine Cleaner
4 x 2.5 Litre£31.95 £38.34 Inc. VAT
Bar Cleaning Detergents available online at Alliance UK part of a huge range of Catering Hygiene products supplied with next day delivery!
Enov Beer Line cleaner is effective at cleaning and sanitising all beer lines and prevents the development of micro-organisms and yeast, maintaining a constant state of hygiene.
Enov Glass Renovator stops glasses being tinged and looking unpleasant to customers. Don’t let dirty and grubby looking glasses hamper your customer’s experience.
Glasses should be renovated on a regular basis, ideally at least every two months. All new glasses should be renovated also.
Any one of these signs will indicate that a renovate needs to be used:
- Take a moist white serviette and wipe the inside of a supposedly clean pint glass. If there is a brown deposit showing then there is a protein build up on the glass.
- Turn a pint glass upside down and look at the outer ring of the base. The poor results will be magnified and show up as a brown ‘halo’. The white Logo of a ‘Headkeeper’ will turn brown.
- If there is a film of bubbles on the inside of a lager glass then it is a sure sign that the glass is not clean. The bubbles will only stick to an impurity.
- If the glass shows a raindrop effect immediately after the glasswasher has completed its cycle.
- Wild Yeast: Look for beige or even a black film or deposit (build-up of growing yeast cells) around the door and door hinges. If this exists then it will transfer to all of the glasses and give poor results. The chlorine renovate will also serve to sterilise the cabinet of the glasswasher.
How to use Glass Renovator
- Remove the detergent tube from the existing 5ltr container and replace the original screw cap.
- Place 5ltr container of a liquid renovate in position, remove screw cap and put detergent tube into liquid.
- It may take up to 6 washes before the renovate is primed and has entered the wash tank.
- Load the glasses into the basket and wash in the normal manner. There may be an aroma of chlorine (bleach) in the atmosphere but there will not be any chemicals left on the glass if the glasswasher is operating correctly.
- Renovate should be left on the machine until the glasses are clean and the water sheets off the glass (no raindrops). This will usually take about 2-3 days over a busy period such as a weekend.
- When renovation has been completed, the original glasswashing chemical should be reinstalled.